- Some of you know I was born and raised in Texas, but did you know I used to rodeo? Yep, sure did! I owned a horse up until my daughter was born in 2007. His name was Cooper and he was a Morgan horse. He was the man in my life for many years. When Cooper first met my husband John, well Cooper bit him. Yeah... I laughed... hard. It was funny. After that, the two became best friends.
- I love anything about dancing. I won a few national competitions as a teen and went into ballroom dancing as a young adult. I thoroughly enjoyed it but unfortunately, the critique ruined me for watching the reality shows like SYTYCD and DWTS.
- I am sometimes allergic to eggs. Sounds weird, right? Try being me with an on again/off again allergy. It sucks. It strikes at random times.
- I started writing at a very young age, four I believe. It was poetry, songs and such.
- I'm an IT nerd. I've worked in the software field for 20 years, started right out of high school and went to college.
Below are some images of me and of my book covers. I'm excited to see everyone and meet you at Authors After Dark!